Friday, October 30, 2015

I HAVE SUPER EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! 

As you can see my title says, I have super exciting news to share with you today..... 

Firstly, I am so, so honored to announce that I will be joining The Scrapbook Diaries team. I was thrilled when Janene asked me a couple of months ago, and I have had such a hard time holding onto this secret until now!!! 

Secondly, today is the release of my very first kit 'XOXO'.  So exciting!!!!!!
You can find all the details here.   
(There is also an overview at the end of this post)
'XOXO'



Some details:


















The kit is available as basic or plus. 

The basic kit comes with 3 sheets of patterned paper from various brands, Webster's Pages Vellum, White Card-stock by Bazzil, and a cut-out strip (butterflies) from UHK Galleries. You will also receive some gorgeous chipboards from Dusty Attic, twine, wire thread and enamel dots, not to mention lots and lots of stunning Prima products including flowers, wood-icons and resin frames.

The Plus Kit includes all of the above plus 3 Mini Twinkling H2O's, A small Prima Stamp, and Gold Gel Pen.  
 
The kit also comes with additional product to make the bonus page (by Janene).

You will also receive step-by-step written instructions and unlimited access to a private online video tutorial, showing you step-by-step the creation of this layout. 


I hope you like my first kit and will have just as much fun creating this as I did!!

Remember you can find all the details here.


Have a great weekend!!!



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jaki!!!!! What an outstandingly beautiful kit, you are SO worthy to be a member of the Scrapbook Diaries team..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! That's wonderful :) And what a glorious page, too:):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout, love the colours and blooms! Well done too on the new kit team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave your lovely comments.... xoxox!!!